Explore Kampala with us,
Clarification ,Our trips are based on tips, whether little or more we highly accept it.so there is no price discrimination for both high and low cost travelers, everyone is highly welcome, so you’re free to give any amount of money you wish to afford after the trip.
We organize different trips in and around Kampala every day.
- Our first part includes visiting places which don’t require entrance fee as listed below and it takes four hours, our meeting point is Makerere university Main gate. All places are close to each other so walking can be managed by all people of different ages. we start at 10.00AM and 2.pm depending on the availability of our clients.
- Makerere University.
- Katanga Slums.
- East African Craft Market.
- World war memorial monument.
- Independence Monument.
- Sir Edward Muteesa Monument
- Nakasero food and spice Market.
- Hindu temple.
- Old taxi park.
- Fabric shops
- Owino daily Market.
- Namirembe cathedral.
- Lunch break and then proceed with the second part of the tour.
- Our second part includes visiting places which require entrance fee as listed below we just continue after the first part. it takes three hours and continues from 2pm to 5pm.
- Gaddafi National Mosque = 15000 UGX.
- Kasubi Royal Tombs = 15000 UGX.
- King’s Palace Mengo = 35000 UGX
The whole trip takes six to seven hours. We operate every day so feel free to book any day you want,
- Day 2, we use Public means (Matatu) and explore places outside Kampala namely,
- National Museum
- Bahai Temple
- Ndere cultural center
- Namugongo martyr shrine
- Gaba Beach.
- Day trips every day, we as well use Public means (Matatu) because it is way cheaper, convenient and definitely a great experience to our clients,
- A trip to Equator line scheduled every day.
- A trip to Karamoja takes two days scheduled every Saturday.
- A trip to Jinja scheduled every day.
- NOTE, all our trips are based on tips. and bookings are completely free of charge , you can easily book your tour by contacting us through our home page and by easily using our Email;firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook page; https://m.facebook.com/freeguidedtourskampala/?ref=bookmarks and whats app number;+256787 134239
- Grab a volunteer job and get free accommodation, We offer reliable volunteer placements to those who are interested in working together with communities Forexample in schools, Farm and community based organizations and accommodation is catered for. its a tip based,book this through Email;email@example.com or whats app number ;+256787 134239
- Food tour,
Our food tour involves cooking sessions for Typical Ugandan dishes,Where you meet experienced local caterers and you learn all the techniques and secrets on how to prepare sumptuous Local foods and drinks.It starts at 10:00Am It takes four hours Scheduled every day It's a tip based tour! book by Email ;firstname.lastname@example.org whats app;+256787134239
- Pub crawl,
Our pub crawl involves drinking in multiple pubs or bars in a single night, normally travelling by foot or public transport to each destination and occasionally by Boda-bodas (motor bikes) starts from 6:00pmUp to midnight. In most local bars a bottle of beer is 5000UGX. scheduled every day its a tip based book by Email;email@example.com or whats app;+256787134239
- LOCATION; FREE GUIDED WALKING TOURS KAMPALA , PO.BOX 11536 MENGO,LUSAZE. SEKAMATTE STEVEN (Team Leader). many travelers have already shared their opinion through our trip advisor link you can check it out, https://www.tripadvisor.com/15070988 for more pictures please check our facebook page its updated every day,https://m.facebook.com/freeguidedtourskampala/?ref=bookmarks